No need to worry about mounting your ladder before you jump in the water.
Under deck pontoon boat ladders are always there and ready to deploy without taking up gate space or room on your pontoon boat's deck.
- 5 step, slide out under deck pontoon boat ladder.
- Ladder framework is 60" L x 16" W x 4.5" T.
- Ladder hangs 56" below deck when deployed and requires no support.
- Ladder steps are 12.5" wide x 2.5" deep.
- This pontoon boat ladder will hold up to 300lbs.
- If installing on a tri-tube pontoon boat you must have 20" between the tubes to mount.
Easy to use and store.
Bolts to the cross-channels under your pontoon boat's front deck, pull the pontoon ladder out to use and push it back into it's frame when you are finished. Never worry about where you're going to put your pontoon ladder again, stores easily and conveniently out of the way under the deck of your pontoon.